Friday, May 30, 2008

Adulthood

I was on the verge of buying a long-awaited PS3 the other day. Instead I paid some long-suffering bills. I'm finally getting a real paycheck and benefits. I just now took notice of the federal deductions from my real paycheck. The weekend is 'bout to be here, let's get dumb. Fair enough, I will get dumb. Fuck, I finally win one, you haven't taken everything from me adulthood.

3 Joints of the Week:


P-Funk - Get Off Your Ass and Jam....title says it all, let's have fun.


Pacewon & Mr. Green - Children Sing...Pace on a retarded beat, where the fuck has he been?


Above the Law - Pimp Clinic...some classic ATL funk, get past the odd minute or so long intro for that shit.

3 comments:

teddytoothtaker said...

Above the law is from California not Atlanta.

Dubb said...

ATL = Above The Law, c'mon dogg.

arhess83 said...

I was confused on that point too. The Pacewon track is sick.