Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Craigslist continued

Remember this guy from my craig's list posting? He's the one who hoped that I failed out of school.

re: Craigslist posting


I can not believe that you are actually attempting to have an intern do your law school work for you. This isn't a Seinfeld episode, and I hope that you fail out of school and become a janitor. What the hell is wrong with people today?


Well he actually has a blog as well, and I think he finally got the joke.

This is actually pretty funny. It immediately reminded me of Kramer and his NYU intern attempting to develop a safety bladder for oil tankers. Kramerica Industries was ahead of its time. The best part is that someone actually replied to this listing. I know this because she is featured on this guy’s blog, along with my self.

Everybody is on crack.


I'm still unclear on whether this guy "thinks" or "knows" he's the butt of joke. Anyway his blog is fratdaddy.blogspot.com so yeah. He's the frat daddy. Jesus.

No comments: