Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Yo, that shit is dooooope...where you cop it?

10:24 AM JOSEPH: yeah
its good stuff
10:26 AM did we already talk about the whole "racine" thing
cant remember if we did sat night
i was in mars
me: what is that
JOSEPH: ha
10:27 AM for now on when you cop something dope/exclusive...you say you got it in racine...
or you ask, where you get that, racine?
me: where that come from
JOSEPH: because when thomps and i went to some gas station outside libertyville
10:28 AM some really small joint we were lost at
dude who worked there strolled up next to me at the sodas
pretended he was looking for something, then just turned and asked if thats the new iphone
then said
"where did you get that? Racine?"
10:29 AM me: ha, so sad and funny
JOSEPH: i know
just being in a place where if you see something you never seen
you just assume its a racine purchase
son must have got those new jordans in racine or somethin
10:30 AM urban dictionary
me: add that shit
10:32 AM JOSEPH: and then dude stapped about farve
snapped
like he was going to mirk anyone saying he may play backup
me: cluckman

2 comments:

arhess83 said...

I submitted it on Urban Dictionary. I'll let you all know when it's posted so we can all go and give it the thumbs up and maybe make it part of the parlance of our time.

hugelush said...

those dudes smelled like jerky - and these new MGD 64's are maaaad racine, kid