Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Dos a cero


dropping knowledge real quick

in soccer only the goalie can use his hands. we all know this.

every 4 years we have the world cup. 2 years before teams start the qualifying process by region. not too many know this.

tonight is the 3rd time ('09, '05, '01) usa has taken on mexico in columbus ohio. less nationalized mexicans in ohio than texas etc. and it's dead cold this time of the year. 2 items that favor usa.

tonight usa wins again 2-0. 3rd consecutive time we win at home with the same score. check that shit out. not an easy task. crowd was going wild and rubbing it in with mexican chants. ole ole ole. and punto (bitch).

youtube some highlights if you want. here's a link to make it all official:
http://www.ussoccer.com/articles/viewArticle.jsp_12648448.html

world cup 2010 south africa; whose coming with me?

4 comments:

teddytoothtaker said...

Is that the sport with the Umbros?

E.Mitz said...

bust our your samba's too

JB said...

Mitz I have been trying to go to the 2010 Cup ever since last World Cup !! I will for sure go with you, just gotta see if I can actually save up the money to do it.......

hugelush said...

Mitz I have been trying to go to the 2010 Cup ever since last World Cup !! I will for sure go with you, just gotta see if I can actually save up the Umbros to do it.......