Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I Knew it would pay-off some day!


I am that. True indeed. To quote our good friend the Ghostface Killah,
"Uh-huh, Uh-huh, Mu' Fucka, Uh-huh."



Also, I just wanted to pop by and say hello. I'm back safe and sound in beautiful Buenos Aires and now joining the masses in looking for work. Fun. We be in touch. Peace to the Gods.

Oh yeah, how could I forget, maybe some of you are up on this but if you're not you're in for a smile. It's Obama, it certainly sounds real to me, reading some of the more colorful passages from Dreams From My Father.

http://www.aprilwinchell.com/wp-content/cache/supercache/www.aprilwinchell.com/2009/02/05/barack-obama-is-tired-of-your-motherfucking-shit/index.html

"You ain't my B, N, Buy Your Own Damn Fries!!!!" Teddy.

2 comments:

teddytoothtaker said...

Return of the dragon.

hugelush said...

It almost looks like a nice Celtic design now.

At least you could probably spin it that way with a sweet accent and a heavy sword.