Friday, December 05, 2008

Remember when you were afraid to admit that you weren't sure, cuz you KNOW for sure MAN



Thursday, Thanksgiving night and we're all at Mondays because we're super full but not full enough that we can't get blackout with our friends who are in town from really far away, like Milwaukee and Chicago...

So let's set the scene: MC Ec Collins Dyke and I are catching up as the Mills walk in...A Mills* walks past and smiles at us.

Liz to Ec: Fuck! Which Mills is that?

Ec: Oh, dude, c'mon - it's Grant. (He says it ease and with sheer confidence and even a twinge of, 'how would you not know that - fuckin eastsider')

Liz: How do you know though, like really know?

Ec: ...I mean. Actually, I don't.


Turns out it was Adam.

Minutes later in his usual completely overly confident fashion, Triller boldly identified Grant as Grant and tried to chastise Ec and I for getting it wrong...

Grant: Yea! What up Triller!

Triller: See, (pointing at us) they can't tell you guys apart like I can, I knew it was you in two seconds!

Grant: No, yea. It's not annoying at all when people confuse us. Constantly. But yea, I'm Adam.

So you see my friends, it's not as easy as it looks. Oh yea Thompson? Try it...











* Not sure which Mills it was
** Get serious with your guesswork, I'm posting the answers in the days to follow.
Boooooiiiiiiing!

6 comments:

Dubb said...

Adam, Adam, Adam, Grant, Grant, Grant. Ding!

Dubb said...

Adam, Adam, Adam, Adam, Grant, Grant.

teddytoothtaker said...

Josh is correct...4 ACE's, 2 Grants.

Weilchild said...

You're both wrongola

teddytoothtaker said...

The first one might be Gary but his face is down so it's hard to tell....If you put up pictures of your titties I can tell you what grade you were in though.

hugelush said...

You guys are all idiots

eric, eric, eric, eric, eric, eric

great post!