Tuesday, September 30, 2008

What kind of person is the master?

I just got this email from my sister. Its from a Japanese guy who stayed with my family in 1994 on an exchange program.


From: Marissa Chaet <----@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 8:26 AM
Subject: Congratulations on marriage! !
To: Aaron Chaet <----@gmail.com>

Remember Akio? He was one of the Japanese foreign exchange students! I think we have that picture on the fridge actually. Anyway...apparently he saw me in the Chronicle
online and emailed them! Chronicle then forwarded me his message and
I emailed him. So funny!


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: AKIO MIKUCHI <----@mx1.ttcn.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 9:21 AM
Subject: Congratulations on marriage! !
To: Marissa Chaet <-----@gmail.com>


Hello. It is AKIO.
Are all the families in good health?

Though I cannot do it very much, the English is all right because I
can understand with the interpreter of the PC.
Because it converts this sentence by an interpreter, it may be a
slightly strange sentence.

Because I found Marissa in chronicle accidentally, I was surprised at the truth.
Because I wanted to send an email by all means, I e-mailed chronicle.

Congratulations on marriage! ! What kind of person is the master?
Where does the honeymoon go to? ?
I married two years ago, too. I send a photograph. The wedding
ceremony was Hawaii.
The daughter was born in April of this year, too. I send the
photograph of the daughter this time!
I live in Kanagawa and work as a skiagrapher now at a hospital.
In fact, I buy a house, and it will be moving tomorrow. In addition, I
e-mail it.


3 comments:

arhess83 said...

It always sucks to buy a house only to have it move on you.

E.Mitz said...

that's comedy...

aaron said...

well at least he's still able to email the house