Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Need Some Help, Friends


Hello friendly-friends and friendly-friends of friends,

I'm looking for some help in the form of critical feedback on a film I've been editing for the past year. The film is called 'The Making of The Pool' and will eventually be a special feature on the DVD for The Pool, to be released next year.

Basically, I'd love to have some of you watch it and tell me what parts are interesting, which parts are confusing, which parts are boring, etc...

If you're not a fan of these 'making-of' featurettes on DVDs this probably isn't for you, but if you are interested (and have 70 minutes to burn), drop me an email with your address and I'll mail you a DVD.

chrisjamesthompson@gmail.com

Love!

5 comments:

teddytoothtaker said...

Please send me the "Making of Bangbus" vol. 19.

hugelush said...

do you want the anal or oral edition ?

arhess83 said...

Do you really want to ruin the illusion that the girls don't know exactly what they're getting into?

Joe Rogan said...

I have whacked off in every hotel in every major northeast city, many times over. I would love something else to do/whack off to.

send it my way

Gee Forgé said...

Julie would probably want one. Of the Pool not Bangbut, great, stepped right into that nose shot. Either way Julie is a good candidate, Real Talk.