Tuesday, November 11, 2008

((Transcription from Previous Post))

"Yo Yo.
What up Josh Williams?
Bring your skills back to the beer pong table!
I'll smoke you and then dump you in the pool behind our apartment, bitch.
Fuck you, weak-ass; I'll spit on you.
Yeah, get inside you weak-ass turd.
Stop spittin' on that girl who shows her titties in The City!
Uggggh, dirty!
We all seen her, shit!
Yo - weak ass hoe?
This has got a big-ass faggot over here, red-shirt motherfucker.
Stick my dick in that ass, faggot!
Oh!
Give me a drink y'all Bitches!
Y'all some cheap-ass motherfuckers, Stoli ass-smoking.
I'll smoke your ass like a shit cigar you fuckers!
Hey! Step over here and I'll pump you up, baby!
Get the fuck over here.
Hey get me a drink before I smoke y'all!
Y'all wanna see my 45?
Hey - come here, come here - know what I'm sayin?
Come here, give me that beer, know what I'm sayin?!
Hey give me that drink - know what I'm sayin?!
Hey give me that beer, what I'm sayin?!
Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey!
Yo Yo Yo Yo Yo!
Alright, that's it.
I'm out, baby.
One love.
Peace.
Peace in the Middle East.
Rain in Spain says Man Leigh in the Plane.
Ya know what I'm sayin?
Y'all can feel me?
Y'all know what I'm sayin?
I'm bout to go blaze these guns in fooseball.
Some Custies.
I see a guy with a faux-hawk over there.
Yo, when's the new dartboard over here?
We haven't had a dartboard hanging up in over a week, because that shit is so bunk.
That shit is sooo bunk!
We get a new dartboard as soon as we get a new apartment, which we don't even got yet.
We ain't got an apartment.
We gonna live at Josh William's mother's house!
In about a month and a half, he'll have four dudes living in his bedroom!
Cuz, uh, we don't got shit!
We ain't got shit!
We gonna be living in Josh's house driving here from the Zoo everyday to go to class!
Yo I'm talking the Zoo, dog!
We got... shit!
We're out, we're out, we're out, we're out!
Hit me up, Hit me up!
Peace."

2 comments:

JB said...

Hey! Step over here and I'll pump you up, baby!
Get the fuck over here.
Hey get me a drink before I smoke y'all!
Y'all wanna see my 45?

Get 'em Joe !

arhess83 said...

This is even funnier in transcript form.