Saturday, November 01, 2008

Want to Get Away?

Last night Julie and I went to see Kings of Leon at the Aragon Ballroom (incredible show). The Aragon has a capacity of over 3000 people and only one exit, so a huge human log jam formed at the end of a concert. I was right behind Julie in the crowd as we shuffled toward the exit. The crowd started surging forward, so I reached down and gave Julie's ass a firm squeeze to let her know I was behind her. The problem was it wasn't Julie's ass. I had been looking toward the front of the crowd, so I hadn't noticed that a girl dressed up as a slutty referee had wedged herself between us. The slutty referee turned around and gave me the most scathing You Despicable Fucking Pervert glare I've ever seen. From now on I'll always be sure to look before I grope.

No comments: