Friday, November 14, 2008

Girly Mouth

What ever happened to that phrase? How did we let that gem slip from our collective vocabulary? Who brought us that gift, Leonard? Anyways, that's one of the the things that's inexplicably crossed my consciousness while riding the Metro, which is packed literally worse than New York or London at their worst-I was spooning, in my tennis shorts, a very fat Chilean woman the other day and I know she could feel my bananafish because her and her friends were giggling. This is not what I came here to write about.



In fact, I didn't come to write anything at all, rather, simply to give a big what it smell like to all yalls. As I've got to meet people down here and the spanish has improved, and I've realized what little time I'd scheduled for Santiago, and that I have to go to mf'n Starbucks, which is possibly more expensive here-I don't know how the fuck that works, to get wireless I've neglected my time online. If you want to see a good example of this, and I don't really know why you would, you can go to sosuperspecialblog@blogspot and see the saddest attempted blog launch ever. Maybe in Buenos Aires I'll be better.


Anyways, this is more than I planned on writing, and I have to go call this Chilean girl so we can exhaustingly struggle through attempting to communicate and then hopefully fuck. I miss yall, the only time I've felt homesick at all was the night-sweet morning after the election. Thanks for all the posts, ew, and also check this track 'Obama: by Super Golden,' they're a legitimate afrofunk band that was at Pitchfork this year and put out this track a year or so ago...I think. Anyways, it's fun and worth a listen, even if it costs you 99 cents, come on all you 'world music' sceptics this one is gauranteed fun. Alright, whatever, you're going to download it, good for you, go fuck yourself, I'm sick of talking about, I haven't even listened to it that much. Anyways, what I was going to write about the election was that I had a fairly awkward moment of chocking up\letting a few tears out while I was alone in an internet cafe with the attendant

quizzically watching me.


Alright homies, and lone female, keep it gully, real in the field, be easy and may God bless America.



EAsy.





2 comments:

arhess83 said...

Just figure out how to say "I want to buck you" in Spanish and you're in.

JB said...

The Chileans will embrace you Gee and you will have intercourse in so many positions with so many Chileans !! Have fun my friend ! Say this to fly bitches,

Soy de América y hará que el culo rojo !!

It works every time, eggghhhhhh,trust me Gee.

Love is Love.