Friday, January 25, 2008

Juno, you know that movie that sucked.

Did i mention that I hated that movie. Now before your panties get tied up in a knot (that can't be a correct euphemism) I saw it for free online (www.surfthechannel.com). Basically, my dislike for it boils down to three things.
1) It wasn't funny.
2) The dialog was obnoxious and overly witty. For example when Juno said something about having to pee, she didn't say I have to pee badly, or I have to pee like a race horse, she said, "i have to pee like seabiscuit." OMGGGG, Juno is like so clever and precocious. She can make an analogy on another analogy. I can also think of overly witty ways to say things. For example: You're room is messy= Your room looks like a hurricane hit it=You totally Katrina'd your room. Etc, etc, etc.
3) I thought that music was alright, but a bit on the saccharine side. But the thing I didn't like most about the music was that they played this Moldy Peaches a couple of times and kept on cutting out before the best lyric: "Up up down down left right left right B A start///Just because we use cheats doesn't mean we're not smart." Basically, I'll respect any Nintendo reference in any song.

FYI: Don't do a Juno google image search at the library with a "do not filter my results." Apparently there are a lot nude Juno's on the web.

2 comments:

hugelush said...

Cheers, Wizard!

Don't forget the girl behind the counter at the abortion clinic. She took the 'analogy of an analogy' problem to another level by being a 'cliche of a cliche of a cliche.' Fuck movies made by people from LA in Canada about people in the Midwest.

Blow me as well, Juno.

Wands up, Hoes down!

Dubb said...

Welcome Mr. Chaet, keep it comin'...I'll 2nd everything from Thomps and add "a wizard above any other!"