Thursday, January 24, 2008

Orgy Plan = Go to Town...Fuck Everyone...Get Out



First, let me say I spent a sad amount of time getting this clip edited, formatted correctly and uploaded, so do me a favor and take a gander. Or not, because my accomplishment is enough for me dammit. Anyway, this is a mostly animated clip taken from 2007's The Ten, an uneven but probably still worth checking for movie from the dudes who brought you The State, Wet Hot American Summer, Reno 911, Stella, etc.

It's 10 loosely connected short stories, each with a theme from the Ten Commandments and narrated by Paul Rudd, which is usually a good thing. Whatever, just check this one out, it's about a rhino who lies and sells heroine, and it's the best of the bunch. Umm, NSFW I guess, is that just assumed on here/does anyone reading this have a job?

2 comments:

teddytoothtaker said...

NSFW? Really, your falling victim to the world of internet acronyms. ATTYOB You might have to look that one up. http://www.gaarde.org/acronyms/

Dubb said...

I think I know the answer to this, but AWHFY?